Monday, July 12, 2010

A Talk With My Intuition

Out and about tonight, nothing too exciting. Drama on the home front and the typical he said she said. Wading through it all I am sure there is a silver lining. I haven't yet discovered what it is but sure it will become self evident. Life has a weird-o way of working out like that... When you least expect an answer one reveals itself. When you DEMAND an answer none is so forth coming. Is there a rule to that? "If I want it, it doesn't come, If I don't want it; answers aplenty." You shall rue the day life!!! :)
It's a challenge. I guess that is what makes it so worth while. I was talking to my intuition (self) and I don't remember exactly how the questions came about, but that is not so important. The question was about giving and receiving. In a way. I remember asking, and I am paraphrasing here, "... why don't we just get what we want?" Long pause here then a ::smack:: and a feeling like 'Duh!'. What would you learn if you just got everything you wanted? When looking / learning if the answer was evident the moment a question was asked it would be worth very little. This in turn led me back to my favorite little people in the world: my nephews.
My nephews continuously ask for stuff. I don't care if it's a 'pop', 'cookie cake', 'chips', or just to watch tv. And God bless him, my brother, extends and infinite patience toward them. Yea right. Let's be real here. He gets short tempered just like the rest of us and starts giving out free back hands. [Yes there is a point in all this rambling.] What would my nephews learn if they were to receive everything they asked for? Certainly not the value of a dollar. :) You get the point. There is a underlying intelligence that governs our desires. It's so subtle a stripper trying to con you out of your last dollar would be jealous. Just because I can't see the point yet, or at all, doesn't mean there isn't one. And the one that finally comes when I least expect it, will be the one I am looking for. I hate the non linear paths that the universe takes. Actually, I am jealous. I need to start thinking like that. Now where is the damn manual on 'How to use non linear paths when making decisions in the universe?' Um, the abridged version please. I still have a lot of beer to drink.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be warned, I am subject to responding to your post!