1
Because the couch doesn't like it when you leave your dirty sweat stains all over its comfy cushions.
2
Smoking is a waaaay better alternative to get a pulminary system workout.
3
I don't know about you, but I like not constantly staring at myself in the mirror and being able to walk through normal sized doorways without having to 'go sideways'.
4
I for one LIKE my man-boobs. I get to see them everyday and I don't get mad when people point and stare at them.
5
Double quarter pounders with cheese wouldn't taste that great without the extra 2000 un-needed daily calories from fat.
6
Who wants to live forever? Ever see those Tibetan monks? They live to be like 100 years old consistently. All they do is eat rice, drink some kind of tea, and household chores all day. Oh yea, and they sit still for HOURS and DAYS on end. Sign me up.
7
Because being in debt IS the American way. Need another $130,000 tacked on to your total debt? Have a heart attack and be uninsured!
8
Doctor's aren't always right you know. I was diagnosed with high anxiety and ended up having to have my gall bladder removed. Way to hit the nail on the head Doc.
9
Big and tall clothes are cheap.
10
And the tenth reason to NOT exercise: I can't stand the sight of my toes anyways.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Be warned, I am subject to responding to your post!